– Adopts an advanced servo drive controlled slow down device for perfect front edge registration. This device slows the substrate down right at the last moment before presenting it to the front lays. This prevents crushing of the substrate.
– Motorised left and right push lays to accommodate different styles of printing registration
– Advanced design of side lay to achieve high accuracy, micro adjustment is available.
– Habasit belts (Switzerland) for smooth feeding.
– Adjustable rubber wheel and brush to ensure precise positioning to achieve registration at front and side lay.
– Wheel and brush frame removal is aided with pneumatic cylinder for ease of operation.
– Two feeding systems can be selected; substrate can be fed one by one (suitable for thicker substrates) and or thinner substrates you can select stream type feeding.